We typically help customers to modernize service platforms and develop effective digital products. This can involve launching new financial products, enabling mobile payments for retail or simply making a set of core services more data driven. We work as technical specialists and organize complete product teams for customers.
In addition to consulting Irori develops commercial software for managed Kafka. We contribute to Apache open source and run our own sandbox environments based on OpenShift and GKE. We create product development roles as needed to fulfill our development roadmap.
We are based in Stockholm but also have team members across Sweden. We aim to be a leader in systems integration and hire with this vision in mind. Working with top level talent ensures continuous growth and learning.
We are seeking Cloud Infrastructure Engineers who feel at home in a culture of teamwork and innovation. At Irori we focus on integration and container orchestration platforms including capabilities such as observability and tracing, self service, disaster recovery, security, data governance and devops automation. We specialize in business critical solutions running Kafka and Kubernetes and have a lot to offer for candidates with this interest. Our workloads extend to all duties of product- and platform teams.
We expect that you have a few years experience in platform engineering working with relevant technologies. More importantly, we think you are passionate about learning how to apply innovative technologies for customer benefit. The landscape is always evolving and it is our job to explore how to capture value from new technology. Thoughtful focus, continuous learning and long term persistence enable us to push the frontiers of innovation.
Your exact prerequisite skills are less important than your attitude to learning. We are a diverse team in terms of technical passions today, and this helps us to cover a wider set of considerations as we build solutions.
- Previous experience working with infrastructure operations.
- Experience with some subset of technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Bicep, Helm, Tekton, ArgoCD, Azure DevOps, Kibana, Prometheus, Vault, Git/Gitops and also experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Knowledge of key operations considerations such as reliability, availability, maintainability, capacity planning and security.
- Understanding of organizational models of building and running effective platforms including understanding common needs of development teams.
- Experience working with or setting up DevOps tooling pipelines.
- Communication skills to interact with technically skilled colleagues.
- Fluency in English and conversational proficiency in Swedish (or intend to get there).
- Experience in establishing capabilities such as self service, disaster recovery, identity management, observability.
- Performance tuning experience.
- Second line support problem resolution.
- Experience with Kafka/Kubernetes configuration and/or operations.
We will provide you with qualified technical roles to match your level of experience. Most of the time you will be working in a team of colleagues as an integral part of a customer product team. On top of this, you will participate part time in in-house product development according to interest. Irori ties continuous training to our product development which ensures everyone gets hands-on experience with our core technologies. This keeps our knowledge base up to date, and gives us the experience to guide customers to successful technology adoption.
We work in a fully transparent culture and make decisions together.
We look forward to your application! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.